Friday, January 30, 2009

Off to Kaz

This is it... We are finally leaving for Kazkhstan. Our bags have been packed, weighed and repacked many times. Lists have been checked about a million times and still I'm sure we will forget something. The room is ready and now all we need is Baby Izzo.


After 16 hours of travel we will finally get to meet the newest member of our family and we will keep everyone posted.









7 comments:

  1. Good luck! Have a great trip. We can not wait to meet Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to following your adventure in Kaz. Cherish the moments with Liam, soak in the cultural moments, go with the flow, and you'll be back home with Liam before you know it!!

    T

    BTW:
    Liam's room looks wonderful... he will be very happy to live in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of you and hope that your travels were uneventful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys, Hope your trip has gone smoothly so far. You are in our thoughts & prayers. Pittsburgh got lucky, Keith. Best Regards & God Bless. The Stropoli's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone heard from Jacquie and Keith? I am wondering if they are having computer issues and can't blog. If you have heard from them please post a comment to let the rest of us know they are doing ok. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Received email from Jacquie this AM. They just got internet access.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys, you sound like youre already having a
    terrific experience.I cant begin to tell you how happy and excited Donna, Matt and I are for
    the two of you,The amount of intestinal fortitude and courage you are exhibiting to
    undertake such a remarkable adventure is truly
    inspiring and mind boggling God will provide every single thing necessary for you to come through all of this totally contented and secure.Dont even waste a solitary minute worrying because the man upstairs has got you covered like the infield at Shea during a rain delay. Keith fine defense by the Knicks the last two games.Kobe dropped 61 Monday and
    Lebron 52 tonight.I think I could come out of retirement and drop 45 myself even at the tender age of 51.Will conclude for now but
    will blog or e-mail Domani.

    Best regards and God Bless
    Steve, Donna and Matt

    PS Just like the song says
    See you in September.

    ReplyDelete