Monday, March 2, 2009

One month in Uralsk

Today, we are Uralsk one month and Liam has been with us one week. I can't believe how fast it went. It seems like yesterday we were packing and repacking our luggage and getting Liam's room ready. Today we got our tickets to go back to Almaty. We will be leaving next Monday night. Very exciting. Not sure yet when we will be leaving for NJ.

We had a little snow today, but not much. I see from the news, there was more snow back home. I guess we have been lucky with our weather here so far. We have had some really cold days but usually sunny.

Liam did not sleep that well this afternoon. We are not exactly sure what the problem is. Could be his teeth, could be that he hasn't gone to the bathroom in two days, could be that he is hungry. Tonight, we added a jar of food with his bottle and he seemed happy. Also, still using the Orajel like crazy. His bottom two teeth are soo cute.

When Liam does sleep, he is a wild sleeper. He is at one end of the crib then the other. His feet are through the bars hanging out of the crib. He is on his back then on his stomach. He is basically all over the place. Unfortunately, he awoke with a nice cut on his face this afternoon. I think he hit the tabs in the crib to raise the mattress. I actually had to go in and remove his arm and leg from the bars. He was stuck.


The big excitement, for the day, was we went food shopping. I know everyone is jealous. We were gone for about 2 hours. It's nice to get out. We all have cabin fever. It stinks that we can't go out like we use to. They prefer we don't go out by ourselves anymore. Soon enough, we will be home. Yeah!!!!




Watching the Wild Thornberrys in Russian

Soooo tired
Sleeping injury
Please feed me faster
Playing with the laundry

1 comment:

  1. "They prefer we don't go out by ourselves anymore." ??

    ReplyDelete