Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another good visit with Liam

Yeah!!!! Liam rolled from his back to his stomach. He hadn't shared this trick with us yet but today he was rolling all over the place. He is a very happy baby but... today we learned he has a great pair of lungs. We heard him cry for the first time and I think he has that down pat. We also got to check out his little feet. So cute. We just love going to our visits and each day it is harder and harder to leave him there. My favorite part of the visit is when he first comes in , sees Keith and I, we say hello and there is a huge smile for us. It is just doesn't get any better than that.

We went shopping again today and we finally found pasta sauce at a place called The Golden market. We spiced it up, added water and it was actually pretty good. Now we don't have to have pasta with garlic and olive oil all the time. Big news right? The food here is actually pretty good. We have been able to find pretty much everything we need.
Tonight, I will work on some questions we have for Olga to translate for the Baby house. eg: Baby's schedule, medical history of parents, if any? etc... I will also try to figure out how to use the movie camera we bought before we came to Kaz. That could be pretty scary. Maybe tomorrow there will be a little movie, but I am not hopeful..






Liam's favorite thing to do - stand

Blogger in Russian

3 comments:

  1. J&K- Liam is the cutest baby ever!!!!! Great photos of all of you. Sorry I missed your call, I would have loved to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!! I can't believe that uralsk ALWAYS makes the most beautiful little boys!!! Liam has big round eyes like Anthony! :) he is so beautiful! I am so happy you guys are over there now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J&k - Ok it is official that Liam is the most amazing and talented boy ever. He is sooooooooooooooo cute. Great pictures of you guys. I am so excited to see you. Come home we miss you!!!!!!

    love, Cece

    ReplyDelete