Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rough day for Liam

Our poor little guy. He was definitely not a happy camper today. He woke up and had a good morning but was miserable for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, he only slept for maybe 1 hour the entire day. He was grabbing his ear and his mouth. He is drooling out of control. I think his top teeth might be trying to make an appearance. He also had a bad gas problem today. I know, too much information. But I thought I would share. I think maybe the antibiotic might have upset his stomach. Something sure did. We had alot of action at both ends.

Tonight at around 7:30, we decided to give him a bath and wind him down. He hated the bath and had a major melt down. I thought all children loved the bath. I think Liam will too once he feels better. We dressed him for bed and and headed to the bedroom. I don't think I was even in the bedroom yet with him and he was fast asleep. We will see if he makes it through the night. It is not looking good though. He is coughing and waking himself up. Poor little guy.

Something interesting happened today to Keith. He and Ian were going to the baby store for some supplies and on their way out they were approached by a police officer. He asked them for their passports and escorted them to his little police van where they were joined by 2 other police officers. There they sat for about 20 minutes waiting for their passports to be returned. After two calls to Olga their passports were returned and they were on their way. The moral of the story is; we can not go out without our interpreter. Apparently, there has been alot of crime here and they have the right to ask anyone for their passport. It is just a little uneasy. We are really ready to come home.

This has been a long day. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
Guess who dressed me
Have you seen my sock?
Getting ready for my bath.

2 comments:

  1. My boys first baths in the hotel in Russia went much the same way. I am sure the bathing procedure in the baby home is as rude and crude as the feeding procedure. Actually my guys were just showered off and were so afraid of the bathtub because it was completely new to them. Liam will come around in after a couple more tries when he realizes that bath time can be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea when you are coming home?

    ReplyDelete