A normal sight for us to see while driving around is apartment buildings with wash hanging outside to dry. I don't think dryers are common. Everytime I see it, I wonder how do the clothes dry since it is so cold outside, but they must. Most apartment buildings have alot of satellite dishes as well. All buildings do not have cable TV. If they don't have the satellite dishes then they have to watch local TV, which is in only Kazakh. Hence, all the satellite dishes.
We then went to our visit with Liam. He was not fed again before our visit. Two days in a row. So exciting. Keith fed him today for the first time and and then burped him. He did a great job. Liam drank his bottle in about 5 seconds. Keith tried to pull the bottle away from him because his face was turning red but he grabbed it back and put it into into his mouth. He was holding the bottle so tight his fingers turned white. We were both laughing so hard. We had a good visit. He is now a rolling champion. He rolls everywhere. We had to do an emergency inspection as there were unusual smells in the area. When we undressed him a little, he was going nuts. He loved it. He was laughing, talking and kicking like crazy. I guess I would be too if I had all those clothes on and then I was free. I felt bad bundling him back up. For the record, it was a false alarm. We did not have to change a diaper. Neither of us has had that pleasure yet.
Next stop, food shopping. We went shopping for baby supplies. We are going to try to keep Liam on the same schedule he has been on at the baby house. We bought formula, cereal, some fruit, and juice. All the things they feed him in the babyhouse. Ok, we are almost ready. We just need one more thing. LIAM. We go to precourt on Friday. Yeah!!!!
Look at that grip
Yeah... I'm free
Saying bye - "PaKA"
New Wheels
New tub for Liam
At the Bazaar.

No comments:
Post a Comment